Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Found" Interview

What would you classify your style as?
Fucking awesome, can't wait.

What is your design philosophy?
I'm writing mine about being inspired about the world around us.

How much money do you make?
I can't I'm broke as shit, literally have 5.30 in my bank account.

What projects would you like to work on in the future?
You guys were lucky, I wish they'd give me unlimited wood to make any furniture piece I wanted, theyre making us design shit out of garbage.

What is your favorite project you've worked on?
Really? I thought the Allessi Collab was the best.

Are you jumping on this "go green" train?
Every single company is doing sustainable stuff, definitely where the money is going to be when we get out.

What software do you use?
Yeah, I'm getting better with Illustrator and Photoshop now, but I want to be sick at making shit on Solid Works.

Do you ever work with any other designers, if so who?
Yeah, its me and Keegan.

What inspires you?
Everything.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Haha yeah right, I better be getting paid not living with my parents otherwise I'm killing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment